Latest News
home News, Politcs BREAKING: Melania In Serious DANGER After Protesters Do The UNTHINKABLE In Germany

BREAKING: Melania In Serious DANGER After Protesters Do The UNTHINKABLE In Germany

If you enjoyed this story, make sure you share it with others by clicking the icons below!

Our beautiful First Lady Melania Trump isn’t having a great time during her stay in Germany after she was placed in immediate danger by the radical, far-left protesters at the G-20 Summit.

On Friday, Melania was set to attend the meeting with her husband, the President, but things didn’t exactly go as planned, and the reason why is sickening. Despite the fact she’s only the First Lady and has little to do with the policies of her husband, protesters surrounded the hotel she was staying in and created such a security threat that she couldn’t safely leave the premises to be by her husband’s side as he met with the world’s leaders.

The Washington Free Beacon reported that police were unable to contain the violent protests and ensure safe passage for Melania, so she’s forced to shelter in her temporary residence until the situation is brought under control. Of course, Melania has all the security needed to remain safe; however, it’s very unfortunate these protesters feel it’s okay to take their aggression out on the First Lady of the United States.

So far, the Sun reports that at least 159 police officers have been injured in the protests, leading to at least 49 arrests, and there’s still another day left. Some 20,000 officers have been brought in to control the protesters, but even that show of force hasn’t been enough to keep them at bay.

On Thursday, riot police fired water cannons and pepper spray at far-left activists after cops were pelted with rocks and flares during the “Welcome to Hell” rally in Hamburg.

Around 12,000 took to the streets to protest against globalisation as world leaders including Donald Trump and Xi Jinping arrived in the city ahead of the summit.

Cops clashed with black-hooded protesters after they attacked a police vehicle with bottles and bricks, breaking its window.

Violence broke out near the start of the demonstration at a riverside plaza used for Hamburg’s weekly fish market.

Marchers chanted and waved banners during a stand-off that lasted around 40 minutes.

Meanwhile, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio left for Germany yesterday so he could join those protesting the meeting of global leaders.



You Might Also Like