The world’s first female, two-time failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton emerged from the shadows yesterday looking distressed to deliver a speech for “Dirty” Harry Reid’s departure from the Senate, and she’s clearly been hitting to bottle a little too hard.
While everyone except the alt-left says that she lost simply because she was a poor candidate with no fresh ideas or optimistic vision for the future, she put the blame on something else entirely. The former senator and worst secretary of state ever apparently doesn’t know what introspection is or she’s purely delusional.
Either way, she’s way off the mark on the cause of her landslide defeat.
In Hillary’s mind, the reason she lost was due to “foreign propaganda” that took the form of “fake news” on social media. She repeated the same meme we’ve been hearing in the truly fake mainstream media, which peddled lie after lie at Hillary’s direction in an attempt to assassinate President-elect Trump’s character, and that’s now repeating the falsehood of “fake news” having an impact on the election.
Check it out:
Simply amazing. “Foreign propaganda,” huh? As opposed to what, the domestic propaganda she and her lapdog media fed the nation, in concert, throughout the election?
For the record, here’s a few of the actual “fake news” stories she and the media helped spread:
– Over a dozen sexual assault allegations against Trump.
– Trump insulted veterans with PTSD.
– Trump admitted to sexual assault in an Access Hollywood video.
– Trump couldn’t win the election.
– Hillary had a “92 percent chance” of winning the election.
– Trump “attacked” Muslim family.
– Trump called all Latino immigrants rapists and murderers.
– Trump said judge wouldn’t be fair only because he’s Mexican.
And the list goes on, and on, and on, and on.
Oh yeah, while we’re at it, let’s have a look at the list of “journalists” caught red-handed colluding with Team Hillary to take down Trump:
But that “fake news” sure is something, eh?