Outgoing lame duck Barack Obama appeared on Comedy Central last night to do a “serious” interview with host Trevor Noah, and he’s every bit as delusional as other liberals throwing a temper tantrum over the election results.
Obama, who was implicated in the Wikileaks email dumps after his secret email address was discovered, claims that Americans should be more outraged at the fact that the DNC was hacked than the information that was released. Why? Because it was “fairly routine stuff,” or something.
“It was the consensus of all the intelligence agencies that organizations affiliated with Russian intelligence were responsible for the hacking of the Democratic National Convention,” Obama said during Monday night’s pre-taped episode of “The Daily Show,” the Daily Caller reported.
“That was a month before the election,” he added. “This is not a secret.”
Obama then went on to suggest that the CIA claiming Russia’s motive was to help Trump is justified because it was widely assumed throughout the government that he was the benefactor of the leaks.
“I don’t think there was any doubt among anybody in the media or among members of Congress as to who was being advantaged or disadvantaged by the political gossip that was being put out in drip, drip, drip fashion up to the election,” he said, before telling Noah that the information contained within the emails was “fairly routine stuff.”
“What is it about the state of our democracy where the leaks of what were frankly not very interesting emails, that didn’t have any explosive information in them, ended up being an obsession?” he pondered “And the fact that the Russians were doing this was not an obsession?”
Obama then repeated the leftist media lie that Trump invited Russia to hack Hillary’s emails during a campaign stop, when he jokingly mentioned them doing so because Hillary refused to release some 30,000 emails she deleted after Congress subpoenaed them.
“The president-elect in some of his political events, specifically said to the Russians, ‘Hack Hillary’s emails so that we can finally find out what’s going on and confirm our conspiracy theories,’” he said.
“The real question that I think we all have to reflect on is what’s happened to our political system where some emails that were hacked and released ended up being the overwhelming story and the constant source of coverage, breathless coverage that was depicted as somehow damning in all sorts of ways — when the truth of the matter was it was fairly routine stuff.”
Of course, no Obama interview is complete without him bashing one of his political opponents, and of course, he took a swipe at Trump.
“Well, I think the president-elect may say one thing and do another once he’s here, because the truth of the matter is that it’s a big, complicated world,” said the same man who didn’t receive every daily briefing when he took office and had the liberal media defend him over it. “It doesn’t matter how smart you are, you have to have the best information possible to make the best decisions possible.”
If you’d like to watch the entire interview, check it out below:
Simply amazing, isn’t it? Talk about detached from reality.
But just so we’re clear, here’s some of the “routine stuff” that was revealed from the leaks:
– Hillary received multiple debate questions prior to the debates – a big no, no.
– Hillary was paid off by the King of Morocco.
– Hillary said he “dream” is “open borders.”
-Hillary’s staff admitted that she hates everyday Americans
– Hillary admitted to having “public and private positions” on numerous topics.
– Hillary courted support from “needy Latinos.”
– Hillary colluded with the State Department to cover up her email scandal.
– Hillary colluded with the media at-large to craft a narrative and smear Trump.
– Hillary’s team knew it was going to be a major problem that Obama used a secret email to communicate with her on her secret email server.
– Hillary’s team wanted to overthrow the Catholic Church.
– The Clintons gave “special favors” to the “friends of Bill” in Haiti.
– Hillary’s campaign worked with media to get Trump nominated because they thought he’d be easy to beat.
– The Clintons are fully sponsored by foreign donors, and admitted that “all the money is in” from them.
– Audits revealed the Clinton Foundation misled the IRS on numerous occasions.
– Hillary was determined to stack the Supreme Court with anti-gun ideologues so she could eviscerate the Second Amendment.
– Team Hillary wanted to use executive privilege to hide emails from Congress and the public.
“Routine stuff,” eh? And to think, that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
But yeah, keep blaming the Russians for your loss. See how far that gets you.